That is, of course, until their decorations scare the hell out of you.
Below are 20 front yards that have taken Halloween to the next level. These aren’t just decorations, they are epic Halloween installations that would make trick-or-treating a completely awesome – or really frightening, depending on how much of a scaredy-cat you are. Enter if you dare.
10. When they said big spider, they meant it.
15. Because yes, dolls are actually super creepy.
Enjoy your Halloween! We have costumes, masks and accessories, along with the latest trending Halloween news.
Info Found On This Page:
- 1 01. The real question is, where does he store this stuff when it’s not Halloween?
- 2 02. Shipwrecked in the front yard.
- 3 03. The perfect Nightmare Before Christmas recreation.
- 4 04. There are just too many scary things to look at.
- 5 05. The truth is out there.
- 6 06. Squad goals.
- 7 07. No thanks!
- 8 08. An arachnophobic’s worst nightmare.
- 9 09. Local children avoid this house at all costs.
- 10 10. When they said big spider, they meant it.
- 11 11. Don’t enter the contamination zone.
- 12 12. Serving you Walking Dead realness that feels a little too real.
- 13 13. Who knew such a warped mind lives in such a cute neighborhood?
- 14 14. Seems legit.
- 15 15. Because yes, dolls are actually super creepy.
- 16 16. Maybe don’t trick-or-treat at this house.
- 17 17. Slightly too realistic for most people’s tastes.
- 18 18. A spooky cemetery scene.
- 19 19. When your yard turns into Frankenstein’s laboratory.
- 20 20. The most terrifying clown display is any clown display.